Chocolate Fudge Reduced Fat Ice Cream Serving Suggestion

Chocolate Fudge Reduced Fat Ice Cream

Raise a spoon for this divine treat! Enjoy creamy, smooth chocolate and swirls of rich fudge in every bite.

Frozen Selection

Vegetarian

130
calories
3.5g
total fat
3g
dietary fiber
6g
protein
With Fresh & Free Additions, You Can Eat More

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 container
Servings Per Container 1
Calories 130

*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

CONTAINS: MILK. MAY CONTAIN: EGG.

Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV* Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 3.5g 4% Total Carb. 22g 8% Protein 6g 12%
Saturated Fat 2.0g 10% Dietary Fiber 3g 11% Calcium 150mg 10%
Trans Fat 0.0g Sugars 14g Iron 0.90mg 6%
Cholesterol 10mg 3% Includes 10g Added Sugars 20% Vitamin D 0.00mcg
Sodium 50mg 2% Potassium 230mg 4%

Ingredients: NONFAT MILK, SUGAR, CHOCOLATE SWIRL (CORN SYRUP, WATER, SUGAR, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, COCONUT OIL, CHOCOLATE, NONFAT MILK, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT, CORN STARCH, XANTHAN GUM), CREAM, MILK PROTEIN, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, RESISTANT MALTODEXTRIN, AND LESS THAN 2% OF CELLULOSE GUM, CELLULOSE GEL, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, NATURAL FLAVOR.

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 container
Servings Per Container 1

Amount per Serving
Calories 130
Amount/Serving %DV*
Total Fat 3.5g 4%
Saturated Fat 2.0g 10%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 50mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 22g 8%
Dietary Fiber 3g 11%
Sugars 14g
Includes 10g Added Sugars 20%
Calcium 150mg 10%
Iron 0.90mg 6%
Vitamin D 0.00mcg
Potassium 230mg 4%
Protein 6g 12%

Nutrients: NONFAT MILK, SUGAR, CHOCOLATE SWIRL (CORN SYRUP, WATER, SUGAR, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, COCONUT OIL, CHOCOLATE, NONFAT MILK, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT, CORN STARCH, XANTHAN GUM), CREAM, MILK PROTEIN, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, RESISTANT MALTODEXTRIN, AND LESS THAN 2% OF CELLULOSE GUM, CELLULOSE GEL, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, NATURAL FLAVOR.