Glazed Sirloin with Leeks
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes Total time: 20 minutes
- (1lb) lean boneless top sirloin steaks (1/2-inch thick)
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- medium leeks
- 1/2 cup
- no-sugar-added peach spread
- 1/4 cup
- plus 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 Tbl
- fresh lime juice
- 2 tsps
- olive oil
- 1/4 tsp
- ground coriander
- vegetable cooking spray
- fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
- fresh lime and peach slices (optional)
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper; set aside. Remove and discard roots, tough outer leaves, and tops from leeks, leaving 2 inches of dark leaves. Set aside.
- Combine peach spread and next 4 ingredients in a glass measuring cup. Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute; set aside half of mixture.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium coals (300 to 350° F). Place steaks and leeks on rack; grill, covered, 5 minutes on each side or until steaks are desired degree of doneness, basting often with half of peach mixture. Serve with reserved peach mixture. If desired, garnish with cilantro, lime and peach slices.
Makes 8 servings. Per Serving: 1 Fruit, 2 Vegetable, 3 Meat, 1 Limited Free, 1 Free.