Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes Total time: 40 minutes
Starch: 1 1/2
- 2 cups
- fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup
- Equal® Spoonful
- 4 Tbls
- stick butter or margarine, melted
- egg whites
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp
- 4 cups
- 3/4-inch cubed day-old cinnamon raisin bread
- Combine milk, Equal®, melted butter, egg, egg whites, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Stir in bread crumbs.
- Spoon mixture into ungreased 1-1/2 quart rectangular casserole.
- Bake in preheated 350º F oven 30 to 35 minutes or until pudding is set and sharp knife inserted near center comes out clean
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Makes 6 servings. Per Serving: 1 1/2 Starch, 2 Fat, 1 Free.